Sampling solutions for water and steam. Analysis modules ; Compact flexible sampling panels with heat sinks and components that can be customized to suit your needs.
BPRV : Sampling component of water and steam. Back pressure valve/relief valve. Cooler: Coolers are compact high-performance Sentry Sampling heat exchangers for cooling water and steam in the plant. Flexible panel sampling : Compact panels with heat sinks and components that can be customized to suit your needs. Sampling system : Compact flexible sampling panels with heat sinks and components that can be customized to suit your needs.
RC-100: Cation for sur conductivity. TSV thermal shut-off valve: The sampling component of water and steam. Thermal shut-off valve that protects the instruments and personnel from being exposed to samples with high temperatures, steam and water. VREL: Sampling component of water and steam. VREL is an adjustable pressure reduction valve recommended for boiler water, boiler feed water, saturated steam and uh-steam.
MT-2: Magnetic trap/Magnetic filter. Sampling component of water and steam: MT-2 is a magnetic filter/trap that separates magnetic particles to protect both sampling components and analysis instruments from downtime and costly repairs and reduces maintenance.
We specialize in the supply of sampling equipment to the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and other associated industries. With over 1500 samplers and sampling devices in the range and over 1 million items in stock at Sampling Systems in the UK, we are confident that we can find the right sampler for your needs.
What makes Sampling Systems samplers so impressive:
- Materials of construction – Use of FDA acceptable materials (except for specialist applications)
- Fit for purpose – if you are going to push a sampler into your product then you need to be 100% confident that the device will not damage or cross contaminate your product. These sampling devices are fit for purpose
- Cracks and Crevices are designed out – Cracks and Crevices can hold product or microbiological contaminants.
- The sampling device must easy to strip down and easy to clean
- Ergonomics – If a sampler is difficult and fiddly to use then there is a good chance that the operators will not use it.
Read more: www.sampling.com