Oleinitec Nordic and Thermo Scientific invites to a one day seminar at DTU Lyngby, DK, October 12
Analyzing Organic and Inorganic Materials – Register today
Bringing insights and experience to materials science and engineering through this free one-day seminar.
Combined inorganic and organic materials are driving much of materials science research, from the use of organic LEDs and FETs, to printed electronics, to the introduction of graphene and carbon composites into everyday materials. However, these compounds present a challenge for many analytical techniques.
Raman spectroscopy and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, among other techniques, are particularly useful in looking at both organic and inorganic compounds.
We include lunch and ample time for discussions with colleagues and our experts.
– What do spectroscopic techniques tell you?
– Understanding molecular and crystalline orientations
– Characterizing graphene and other carbon materials
– Analyzing composites and polymers
– Probing multi-layer organic and inorganic materials
– Raman Spectroscopy
– Infrared Spectroscopy
– X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
– Polymer Compounding & Rheology
– X-Ray Diffraction
Time: 09:00 – 16:00
Where: Lyngby, DK
Technical University of Denmark
348 Ørsteds Plads
DK-2800 Kongens Lyngby
Last day for registration: 2016-10-05